At CIP Capital, our strategy is to target proven, profitable businesses within our target sectors. These businesses will provide their customer bases with critical information, proprietary content, and value-added outsourced services. We believe that our senior-level operating experience in our target sectors combined with our private equity track record, and our value-added relationships, will position CIP Capital to outperform in the middle-market.
Differentiated Sector Focus
Our strategy is to acquire growth platforms within information-driven and service-based sectors that are projected to outperform the broader economy over the next ten years. Highlights of our sector focus include:
- Highly fragmented, ~$600 billion Business Information and Tech-Enabled Services industry that is expected to meaningfully outperform GDP and is under-leveraged within middle-market private equity
- Capital-efficient businesses taking advantage of key trends driving next wave of economic expansion: outsourcing, digitization and globalization
- High growth companies providing critical information, proprietary content and value-added outsourced services
- Targeted sectors: B2B Information Management, Tech-Enabled Services, Marketing Services and Knowledge Services
Unique Operating Perspective
At CIP Capital, our strong operating experience, combined with significant private equity experience, provides us with a differentiated vantage point from which we can identify attractive investment opportunities and implement strategic initiatives to create value for our portfolio companies and investors.
- Balanced mix of private equity, operational and financial experience
- Scott Marden has held key executive positions at several leading Business Information and Tech-Enabled Services companies
- Seasoned team of investment professionals with proven track record and history of working together at a middle-market private equity fund
Experienced Operating Network with Global Reach
We have assembled a network of partners and alliances with deep sector-specific knowledge and believe that these accomplished professionals will add value throughout all aspects of the private equity deal cycle.
- Comprised of current and former executives across the Business Information and Tech-Enabled Services sectors
- Provide deal sourcing, diligence assistance, access to management teams and post-closing support
- Strategic alliances will provide tangible benefits to the Fund’s investment strategy.